Pak Fun Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

***Co0o0l SmS***

Go down

***Co0o0l SmS*** Empty ***Co0o0l SmS***

Post  mOon_lhr Mon May 25, 2009 9:05 pm

It feels nice when some1 misses u
It feels nice when some1 misses u, feels good when some1 loves u. feels better when some1's with u. But it feels the best when some1 never 4gets u.

Please remind me 2 remind U about reminding me
Please remind me 2 remind U about reminding me to send U this reminder that reminds me of reminding U that U never have to remind me 2 remember U, I ALWAYS DO!

Talk 2 me wen I’m Bored,
Talk 2 me wen I’m Bored, B with me wen i’m Sad, Hug me wen i Cry, Care 4 me wen i’m Sick, Don’t ever cry 4 me wen I die! Just treasure me wen I’m ALIVE.

to see light,look at sun..to see love look at moon
to see light,look at sun..to see love look at moon..to see beauty,look at nature..to see hope,look at future..but,to see all of this,look at the mirror....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a new kodak camera
I have a new kodak camera
ur snap please...
don't move
steady
smile Smile
ready
click
ohh ho
those who live in ones heart cant have a snap!!!

I have a new kodak camera I have a new kodak camera ur snap please... don't move steady smile Smile ready click ohh ho those who live in ones heart cant have a snap!!!

sum ppl say happiness is lyf
sum ppl say happiness is lyf. others say it's freedom. &sum say it's money... but happiness 4me is just having da opportunity 2know u!!

If i were to describe true love than
If i were to describe true love than i wud describe it as what a snowman did to a snow woman, he gave her a warm hug and they both melted in each others arms...

9 lessons in life:
9 lessons in life:
Learn 2 care, learn 2 smile, learn 2 cry, learn 2 give, learn 2 forgive, learn to share, learn to trust, learn 2 love & learn 2 SMS me DAILY...!!!

If you see some one without a smile,
If you see some one without a smile,give him one of yours ,because you are among a few good people who can shine others lives by just walking with him a few miles.
mOon_lhr
mOon_lhr

http://www.pakidreamz.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum